RIDE TO REYNOLDS
Date(s) - August 15, 2020
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Bring the whole family to see a fantastic display of motorcycles. If you do ride a bike and want to be a part of the Ride to Reynolds (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQib4FLczG0) and the display of bikes on the Museum grounds, then follow our Facebook Events page for updates.
The Motorcycle Ride to Reynolds is sponsored by Heritage Harley-Davidson. If you ride in on a bike, your admission is free!
Park in the special assigned motorcycle parking and be part of the amazing display (more than 1,000 motorcycles attended last year)
– Test Ride a Harley-Davidson
– See trials riding demonstrations by the Moto Trials Group of Alberta
– Listen to live music
– Access to the exhibit “Motorbikus Mechanicus… A Love Story”
– Access to the main Museum and Aviation Display Hangar.
– An opportunity to take a flight in an Open Cockpit Biplane Adventure.
Check out displays from:
– Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group
– City of Wetaskiwin
– Christian Motorcyclists Association
– UBAKA (Urban Bulldogs Against Kids Abuse)
– Alberta Motorcycle Safety Society
– Edmonton International Raceway
– Grande Prairie Regional College Motorcycle & Recreational Powersports Department
– Argyll Motorsports